|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 06:58 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- Currys and PC World, the UK's largest electrical retailers, have launched a brand new promotion giving customers the opportunity to earn up to GBP 80 cashback when they purchase a quality tablet or e-Reader device - in-store or online.
The new promotion, a real cracker before the Christmas shopping boom begins in earnest, gives customers an ideal opportunity to earn huge amounts of cashback when they purchase both a tablet or e-Reader device and a protective cover.
Many top-branded devices from the likes of Samsung, Google, BlackBerry and ASUS are included as part of the promotion, and with Currys and PC World stocking a wide range of protective covers customers can feel confident about keeping their devices looking and performing their best.
Here's what cashback customers can earn from their purchase:
-- GBP 10 cashback, when you buy any tablet or e-Reader priced GBP 69-GBP 129.99, with a case. This includes the superb Kindle e-Reader and BlackBerry Playbook. -- GBP 20 cashback, when you buy any tablet or e-Reader priced GBP 130- 199.99, with a case. This offer applies to purchases made on the Google Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire HD. -- GBP 30 cashback, when you buy any tablet or e-Reader priced GBP 200 and over, with a case. This offer applies to the mega ASUS Transformer.
Currys and PC World are also offering customers GBP 50 cashback when they purchase the Tab 2 7" Samsung Galaxy tablet, with a case, and GBP 80 cashback when they purchase the slightly bigger Tab 2 10" version or Samsung Galaxy Note, with any case. Both devices are Android-powered and come Wi-Fi enabled so you can work and play on the move.
From 3D HD televisions to microwave ovens; gaming laptops to tablet devices, Currys and PC World are renowned nationwide for stocking a huge multitude of leading electrical goods.
For more information please contact the Currys and PC World Press Office.
About Currys and PC World:
Currys and PC World are part of Dixons Retail plc. With over 1,200 stores and online services spanning 28 countries, Dixons is widely acknowledged as one of Europe's leading specialist electrical retailing groups. Dixons employs over 38,000 people and provides top quality training to ensure their personnel can provide amazing customer service on products ranging from televisions to ovens, and computers to gaming laptops.
Currys and PC World Press Office
Charlotte Frost, Leigh-Anne Leonce or Jonny Stanton
44 (0) 207 543 4528
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London