|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 06:58 AM EST||
KNUTSFORD, England, November 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading in-flight entertainment company is supplying content for Italian airline's portable and embedded IFE systems.
IFE Services announced today that it has been selected by NEOS as its in-flight entertainment (IFE) provider.
The agreement covers the provision of IFE across the Italian airline's fleet of Boeing 737s and 767s. In business class, passengers can enjoy complimentary iPads packed full of Hollywood and Italian movies, TV shows and a wide selection of music and video games. In economy, passengers have access to a similar range of content via digital overhead screens and their in-seat audio systems. IFE Services will manage all of the associated encoding and integration requirements for the embedded IFE systems.
NEOS is an airline based in Somma Lombardo near to Malpensa Intercontinental Airport in the Province of Varese The company operates leisure and scheduled flights to Southern Europe and Mediterranean destinations, Africa, the Middle and Far East, the Caribbean and Mexico.
"We've enjoyed working closely with NEOS to provide them with a fresh, great value IFE package," said Andy McEwan, CEO of IFE Services. "We are seeing any increasing number of portable based IFE solutions this year and we expect to deliver many more in 2013. We look forward to helping NEOS achieve the best possible passenger experience for many years to come."
For more information about NEOS visit: http://www.neosair.it
About IFE Services
IFE Services is a leading provider of in-flight entertainment solutions to the airline industry. Its focus on quality and innovation is supported by a strong commitment to customer service and investment in the latest systems and technologies.
IFE Services supplies a full range of services to enable its clients to provide a first class entertainment experience to passengers. They include movies, TV programmes, audio, sleep and relaxation applications, safety and destination films, portable entertainment systems, onboard publications and AVOD technical support and management.
IFE Services works with a broad client-base worldwide of 50 airlines and cruise ship operators. The company's headquarters are in Cheshire, UK with regional offices located in Madrid, Singapore, Santiago, Johannesburg and Irvine, California.
IFE Services is a privately owned company and part of the Travel Entertainment Group.
Head of Marketing
IFE Services Ltd
Parkgate Industrial Estate
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks