|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 06:56 AM EST||
MINSK, Belarus, November 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Eight currency pairings offered
FOREX CLUB, a leading online broker, today announces that it has partnered with BelSwissBank, the CJSC Belarusian-Swiss Bank of The Republic of Belarus, to offer currency pairings on the bank's website.
Visitors to the website and clients of BelSwissBank can now access quotes on eight currency pairings, which include EUR / USD, USD / JPY and GBP / USD, as well as rates for crude Brent oil, silver and gold. All the pairings and quotes can be found on the website's homepage.
Eugene Mandrusov, Director of the Belarusian office forFOREX CLUB, commented: "We're delighted that BelSwissBank has partnered with FOREX CLUB to provide their clients with the most competitive rates on currency pairs in the Belarusian market. Not only will this benefit their individual investors, but also their institutional participants in financial markets."
Andrew Dirgin, Head of Research at FOREX CLUB, said: "As a leading broker, FOREX CLUB delivers a high level of service for our retail and institutional clients around the world. The Republic of Belarus is an important market for us and we are honoured that BelSwissBank, one of the premier banks in the country, is using our currency pairings on their website. This reaffirms our credibility and trustworthiness as the leading Foreign Exchange platform throughout the CIS countries and the Russian Federation."
Notes to Editors
About FOREX CLUB Group of Companies
CJSC Belarusian-Swiss Bank BelSwissBank started its activities in Belarus on 7 October 2002. The Authorised Fund at the time of registration was 5 million. The Swiss capital constitutes 100% of the authorised capital of the bank's capital. The three joint-stock company shareholders are Swiss companies: Swiss Investment Century, Alpin Professional Investment and Profinvest Professional and Financial Investment.
1. FOREX CLUB was ranked number 10 out of the 44 individually named global brokers by retail forex volume in Forex Magnates' Q3 2012 Industry Report.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks