|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 06:30 AM EST||
PHOENIX, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NetWorth Services is pleased to announce that it has made a substantial investment and has acquired controlling interest of the company, QAS (Quality Attributes Software), headquartered in Bayville, NJ. Since its founding in 2003, QAS, a premier sustainability source and energy management software company, has set the gold standard for building intelligence and energy management. During the acquisition process, NetWorth Services vetted the competition and found QAS to have the most advanced, state-of-the-art system on the market, making it an extremely attractive investment.
"With the introduction of their newest product, IntelliFace, QAS is set to dominate the marketplace and redefine the industry," said Nico Willis, CEO of NetWorth Services, Inc. "We wanted to be a part of that exciting development and help take this company to the next level. Our management expertise will provide the experience necessary to help QAS realize their full potential in the market."
IntelliFace offers is the only end-to-end data collection product that has the ability to collect, manage, analyze and store facility data from any source in any format. QAS has been dedicated to helping customers share their sustainability story while significantly reducing building energy and resource costs, consumption rates and carbon emissions.
"We believe in this company. They are innovative pioneers in every sense of the word," said Willis. "The product they have developed is comprehensive and has infinite possibilities. It will revolutionize how intelligent building and data management is used to provide critical information that will ultimately change behaviors towards maximum sustainability."
IntelliFace will be introduced to the industry at the USGBC's Greenbuild International Conference & Expo next week in San Francisco at the Moscone Center November 14-16, 2012. Willis added, "We are really looking forward to launching this product next week where building professionals from all over the world are coming to see what's new in the industry. We know they'll like what they see at the QAS booth."
For more information, visit the QAS website at www.QAS.com.
NetWorth Services is a SaaS (Software as a Service) financial and database software company. Headquartered in Phoenix, the company has offices in Philadelphia and New York. Its flagship product, Netbasis, is an award-winning application that quickly and accurately determines the adjusted cost basis for securities. Financial solutions developed by NetWorth have been adopted by leading financial institutions, transfer agencies, tax preparation software companies, accounting firms, money managers, government agencies, Fortune 500 companies, universities, endowments and individual investors. For more information visit www.netbasis.com and www.networthservices.com
For media inquiries, please contact Marisa Diaz at NetWorth Services, Inc. at (602) 222-6380.
SOURCE NetWorth Services, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London