|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 05:42 AM EST||
BANGALORE, November 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
DNA Gene Therapy for Degenerative Diseases
In today's reality, terms like genetic engineering and gene therapy have become facts which prophets of science had only dreamt about few years ago. Pain, disability and disease have long plagued mankind, medicine has long sought its answers, research and development are yet uncovering labyrinths of technology to reach to a panacea.
Dr.Agarwal Hospitals nestled in bubbling Bangalore has brought out a customized version of GENE THERAPY where the patient's own peripheral capillary blood (one drop) is taken as the raw stock admixed with Mana (DNA activator) it brings back healthy or fetal DNA of the same patient. This is then used as injections to the same patient within seconds of the mixture. A course of ten injections is given over a span of one week to ten days bringing about a healthy change in the patients course of disease.
Over 20 years of research conducted by Dr.Agarwal Hospitals on genetic engineering, where last 8 years have been spent on treating over 12000 patients through variety of illness in different stages of disease has brought new hope to mankind.
Mana (DNA activator) a propriety formula is taken in a syringe and customized with a drop of the patient's blood. This forms the patients healthy DNA in vitro and is given back to the patient as sub cutaneous injections over a period of ten days every month for severe conditions.
Mana is a DNA activator - proven to recreate patients own healthy DNA
When Mana & Plasma are mixed within the first second healthy DNA strands start amplifying (proven through research and validation)
It's the patient's own DNA being given back : No Side Effects
Dr.Sunita Rana Agarwal, Chief Scientist, Dr Agarwal Hospitals & Gene Research Foundation, carried out the research in this field on patients who were HIV positive. The CD4 ratio counts varied from 186 to 358 from 2004. In 90% of the patients CD4 ratio has increased to above 500 cells per micro liter.
The customization of the patient's blood with the DNA activator leads to amplification of the DNA and also gives a younger and healthier look when seen under the microscope.
DNA Gene Therapy, administered at Gene Research Foundation, genetically modifies the cell which becomes resistant to the virus. The patients have an increased immunity thereby giving them stability and no symptoms typical of HIV.
All the patients who were in the study group were not on anti retroviral treatment.
The injections of this genetically modified DNA Gene Therapy are safe and well tolerated by patients with no side effects.
The aim of Dr Agarwal Hospitals & Gene Research Foundation is to make this treatment more efficient, effective and affordable.
Gene Research Foundation is further researching to find a permanent cure for HIV.
For further information, please contact Dr Agarwal Hospitals & Gene Research foundation.
Dr Agarwal Hospitals & Gene Research Foundation
15 Eagle Street
Bangalore 560 025
Contact Person: Pankaj Sondhi
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London