|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 05:31 AM EST||
LAWRENCE, Kan., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Briggs Chrysler, a Lawrence Chrysler dealership, couldn't be more proud to be a part of Chrysler Group after learning about what Chrysler Group is doing for those affected by Super Storm Sandy.
Chrysler Group recently announced a new Bonus Cash program that will be solely for those affected by Super Storm Sandy. This new disaster relief Bonus Cash program gives eligible consumers a $500.00 cash allowance coupon to used toward the purchase, or lease, of majority of Chrysler Group's 2012-13 vehicle lineup. This new Bonus Cash program kicked-off on November 1, 2012 and will run through January 2, 2013.
This program was assembled to aid those affected by Super Storm Sandy who lost their vehicle(s) in counties declared disaster areas by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). If consumers in that area are interested in taking advantage of this new program they'll be required to provide proof of their insurance claim which clearly shows their prior vehicle was damaged from the storm.
This Bonus Cash Program will be available to residents in the following states, including; Connecticut, New Jersey and New York.
For more information on this disaster relief Bonus Cash program or a new Chrysler in Lawrence, KS contact the sales representatives at Briggs Chrysler by either calling (785)856-7227 or by visiting BriggsChrysler.com.
SOURCE Briggs Chrysler
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher