|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 05:25 AM EST||
MANCHESTER, England, November 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Punters are throwing their money at darts legend Eric Bristow to win I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.
The ITV show starts on Sunday night and the five-times world darts champion is the most popular so far with bookmakers Betfred.
Betfred spokesman Mark Pearson:
"He's been world champion five times and darts fans are backing the Crafty Cockney to check out last and become the King of the Jungle. We've already had to chop Bristow from 16/1 to 8/1 to finish as jungle champ."
However, comic Brian Conley is still the favourite at 11/4, Eastenders' Charlie Brooks at 4/1 with former Coronation Street beauty Helen Flanagan at 13/2.
Meanwhile Mid Bedfordshire MP Nadine Dorries is the outsider at 25/1.
Mark Pearson added,
"There's been no landslide of punters wanting to back the MP and she has no chance of being elected as Jungle Queen."
Who will win I'm a Celebrity 2012?
Brian Conley - 11/4
Charlie Brooks - 4/1
Helen Flanagan - 13/2
Linda Robson - 8/1
Eric Bristow - 8/1
David Haye - 9/1
Hugo Taylor - 12/1
Colin Baker - 20/1
Ashley Roberts - 25/1
Nadine Dorries - 25/1
Prices subject to fluctuation and others may be added as they enter the jungle.
Contact: Mark Pearson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks