|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 04:10 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- Leading new home builders David Wilson Homes, continues to boost the local economy throughout the UK with the announcement it will start work on seven new projects in the East Midlands, during the next year.
Once completed, these developments will deliver 710 new homes and will underpin hundreds of jobs in Leicestershire.
The new programme will support future growth - including site acquisitions, major new planning wins and partnerships. This follows the legal completion of 553 homes during the 12 months to June 2012.
Philip Lacey Sales Director for David Wilson East Midlands commented, "Buyer confidence is steadily improving and we're seeing encouraging demand for our homes. The fact that we are starting new sites is also good news for local sub-contractors and the supply chain. We continue to highly value the strong relationships we have with our partners in the build process.
"One of the key issues for anyone buying a home continues to be getting the right mortgage. NewBuy, the 95% mortgage backed by government, is only available on new build homes, which means customers - both first time buyers and home movers - only need a 5% deposit."
David Wilson Homes will be working on the new developments over the next 12 months which includes 145 homes at Hastings Park on Leicester Road in Ashby, 122 at Ivanhoe Fields on Smisby Road in Ashby, 92 homes at The Greens in Hinckley, 52 at Britannia Park in Burbage, 178 in Whetstone, 108 in Glenfield, and 13 at De Lacy Court in Castle Donington.
Just three four bedroom homes remaining for sale priced from GBP 299,995 to GBP 302,995. For more information please contact David Wilson Homes at Quorn.
David Wilson Homes is committed to boosting the UK economy, whether new homes for sale in Leicestershire, London, or houses for sale in Glasgow. This news comes after the announcement of six new sites across Leicestershire, earlier in the year creating over 1,500 new jobs.
For more details call 0844 811 5544 or visit www.dwh.co.uk.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
1. For further information about David Wilson East Midlands please contact Hannah Elwell or Kayleigh Moore, Unsworth Sugden, on 01162 471777 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. 2. David Wilson Homes is part of Barratt Group, which sold 12,637 homes in the last financial year, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain. 3. David Wilson Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the third consecutive year in the 2012 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey. 4. In 2012 site managers working for David Wilson Group won the highest number of NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards for a record eighth consecutive year. 5. David Wilson Group was named Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2011. 6. David Wilson Group is the only housebuilder to provide a five year warranty on the fixtures and fittings in its new build homes at the time of purchase. 7. Images of a selection of developments are available to the media at http://www.David Wilsondevelopments.co.uk/David Wilson/en/media/mediakit/lib.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher