|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 04:01 AM EST||
LONDON, November 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
FitFlop™ has just turned five. To celebrate we have donated a super cool limited edition collection to CARE INTERNATIONAL™ to auction to help stamp out poverty
Dates: Nov 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 (Each auction runs for 10 days)
Size of the prize? Each shoe will be custom made in the winner's size following the auction!
(whole sizes only)
Our phenomenally successful sneaker- meets-ballerina gets fierce in black leather with 'don't mess with me' silver studs. If you want an ultra-cush ballet pump - with kickass attitude and extreme exclusivity - pencil in Monday 12th.
2. Shiny shuv™
It's very red. It's very shiny. Our iconic super-comfy clog, already known for starting conversations, will stop traffic in its latest and strictly limited red patent incarnation. For your piece of design history get bidding on Tuesday 13th.
3.FF supersneaker™ swagger
Super-cool, super-fly and - for the first time ever - super-patent, our FF Supersneaker™ Swagger, in fiery red with a padded mid-cut collar and superb underfoot cushioning, is THE show-off sneaker. Stake it out on Wednesday 14th.
All-out glamour meets sublime cosiness in our Superfringe Mukluk™ boot. With a fabulously fluffy chestnut shearling upper, decadent gold stud details and ACRES of soft suede fringing, it'll have luxe-lovers in a bidding frenzy on Thursday 15th.
Get tough - but stay snug - in our Stud Mukluk boot. This attention-grabbing ankle boot oozes biker cool, teaming a super-edgy silver-studded black leather upper with the softest, snuggiest shearling lining (we won't tell anyone) and supreme ergonomics inside. Share your pair from Friday 16th.
The charity will auction the shoes - FIVE days in a row - to raise money to support its work in helping the world's poorest people find a route out of poverty. We're hoping that from 12 - 26 November (2012) droves of fashion-mad FitFlop collectors around the world will enter the bidding frenzy to ante-up for them. (A warning: These shoes are NOT for shy types.)
About CARE International visit: http://www.careinternational.org.uk/
About FitFlop visit: http://www.fitflop.co.uk
WEAR THE SHOES. RULE THE WORLD.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks