|By Business Wire||
|November 9, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
BIT Analytical Instruments GmbH (www.BIT-companies.com) will be presenting its entire range of services in Hall 03 / F86 at the “2012 MEDICA World Forum for Medicine” scheduled to take place in Düsseldorf, Germany, November 14-17, 2012. Details on MEDICA, can be found on the MEDICA Trade Fair website at http://www.medica-tradefair.com.
BIT Analytical Instruments will be featuring a variety of instruments including; the recently-unveiled DRG Hybrid Analyzer - a fully-automated, random-access analyzer for immunoassays and clinical chemistry, the DiaSys respons910 clinical chemistry analyzer, and the 22AL, a clear covered analyzer example of BIT C2 Diagnostic’s hematology platform capabilities. All of these instruments have been developed and manufactured utilizing specialized platform components (software, electronics and hardware) containing modular systems that can be customized and assembled to form a complete system. This approach provides more flexibility, proven reliability and greater efficiency in instrumentation develop and manufacturing.
Unlike others, BIT’s platforms are not limited to an instrument platform or customized to only one specific diagnostic process. Instead, they provide a much broader, horizontal and vertical approach for equipment of varying size, configuration, process / technology and diagnostics. This approach translates directly into significant product development savings.
For over 35 years BIT Companies (http://www.BIT-Companies.com) have provided services in the field of contract development and manufacturing as well as after-sales service for customers in the fields of medical, diagnostics, life science, and biotechnology. As a part of the financially strong Messer Group, BIT Companies provide their systems solutions worldwide and in compliance with ISO 13485 and 9001 standards. As registered contract service providers to the FDA, BIT Companies meet the stringent regulations with regard to medical and complex medical technical products while simultaneously adhering to predefined design-to-cost and time-to-market targets.
BIT Companies include BIT Medtech, Source Scientific, & BIT Analytical Instruments Ltd. (USA) BIT Analytical Instruments GmbH (Germany); BIT Technologies (China); BIT Japan (Japan); and C2 Diagnostics (France).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks