|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 12:38 AM EST||
WALTHAM, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- New England's Best Benefits Practices of 2012, a daylong conference featuring the region's most innovative employee benefits programs, will be held December 6 in Waltham, Mass., by the New England Employee Benefits Council (NEEBC).
The 2012 winners -- Aetna, EMC, FM Global, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Putnam Investments -- will share the details and vision behind their groundbreaking programs.
Also on tap are presentations from Massachusetts Health Insurance Connector Authority executive director Glen Shor and Charles D. Baker, former CEO of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, 2010 Massachusetts Republican gubernatorial candidate, and current entrepreneur in residence with Catalyst General Partners.
This year's lead sponsor is United Health Care. Gold sponsors are Aetna, HomeBenefitIQ, Liberty Mutual, Minnesota Life, NFP Thorbahn, Pfizer Integrated Health, Strategic Benefit Advisors and Vanguard. A few Gold and Silver Sponsorships are still available.
The seminar will be held Thurs., Dec. 6, 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. at the Waltham Woods Conference Center, 860 Winter Street, Waltham, Mass., minutes from Route 95/128.
NEEBC, Waltham, Mass., is a nonprofit that advances knowledge and education in employee benefits. NEEBC's 1,350 members manage benefits for an estimated 2.5 million employees. Members include employers and providers of benefits consulting and services throughout New England. NEEBC's monthly educational programs feature presentations by guest speakers on topics of interest to the benefits community. Members have the opportunity to discuss ideas, become informed about new developments in the field and network with peers. Web: www.neebc.org. Follow NEEBC on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Neebc and on Twitter at @NEEBC.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?