|By Business Wire||
|November 8, 2012 09:40 PM EST||
NDS Surgical Imaging (NDSsi) has expanded its family of advanced LED backlight surgical displays with the release of the new 24” Radiance® G2, 55” Radiance G2 and 24” EndoVue® monitors. The new products extend NDSsi’s leadership in visualization technology as the company advances its complete lineup of surgical displays to LED backlight.
Focusing solely on the medical industry, NDSsi is the pioneer of LED technology for the healthcare environment, the first company to introduce LED in a surgical display, and the first to stabilize the LED backlight at 500 cd/m² for the life of the product with the introduction of its 26” Radiance G2 High-Bright display.
“Bringing all the advantages of LED backlight to our customers, and doing it affordably, has been one of our key goals,” said Jens Ruppert, Vice President & General Manager, Surgical Business Unit at NDSsi. “Our expertise in designing medical-grade products has enabled us to produce a wide range of advanced LED backlight displays to fit any budget, making the transition to LED easy.”
The benefits of LED backlight technology are many. LED displays consume less power, thereby reducing energy costs. New designs are slimmer, more lightweight, and promise a longer product life. LED backlights run cool, eliminating the heat dissipation issues of older technologies. By offering the industry’s only stabilized LED backlight, NDSsi displays remain at the same high brightness from day one throughout the life of the product.
For more information on the NDSsi product portfolio, please visit our website http://www.ndssi.com.
About NDS Surgical Imaging
Based in Silicon Valley, CA, NDS Surgical Imaging (NDSsi) is a global leader in designing and manufacturing medical imaging and informatics systems. NDSsi technology solutions have led the way in re-defining the modern surgical OR, radiology rooms, endoscopy suites and minimally invasive environments.
At the forefront of innovation in medical imaging technology, NDSsi delivers HD visualization and informatics products that enable the clinical imaging solutions of the future, and drive constant improvements in collaborative medicine. NDSsi is a privately held company with US-based R&D and manufacturing facilities, and a global presence in more than 35 countries. For more information, visit www.ndssi.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks