|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 09:36 PM EST||
HARRISBURG, Pa., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Department of Corrections tonight was prepared to carry out the execution of Hubert L. Michael Jr.
Based on the defense attorneys' appeal in federal court, the matter is now back in the hands of the judiciary.
If and when the stay is lifted by the court, the execution will be scheduled directly.
Media contact: Susan McNaughton, 717-728-4025
SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of Corrections
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher