|By Marketwired .||
|November 8, 2012 09:01 PM EST||
RUTLAND, VT -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CWST) (the "Company"), a vertically-integrated solid waste, recycling and resource management services company, announced the closing today of its previously announced redemption of all of its outstanding 11% Senior Second Lien Notes due 2014 (CUSIP Number 147448AD6) (the "Notes") pursuant to their terms (the "Redemption"). In the Redemption the Company redeemed an aggregate of $72,682,000 in principal amount of Notes at a price of $1,055 per $1,000 in principal amount plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but not including, the redemption date.
About Casella Waste Systems, Inc.
The Company is an integrated solid waste and resource management company headquartered in Rutland, Vermont. For further information, investors should contact Ned Coletta, vice president of finance and investor relations at 802-772-2239.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks