|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 08:28 PM EST||
In June of this year, Hennepin County awarded the CAMA implementation project to Vision after an extensive formal procurement and selection process. Hennepin County (which encircles the Minneapolis area) has over 450,000 parcels containing a diversified number of property types that are valued on an annual basis.
Jim Atchison, Hennepin County Assessor, stated: "Vision Government Solutions computer aided mass appraisal (CAMA) system will enable us to create efficiencies in our office and achieve higher levels of equalization throughout Hennepin County. The outstanding tools, such as their mobile assessment application, are developed using the experience of their own appraisers for appraisers. I am confident that Vision CAMA will improve our ability to produce assessments that are fair and explainable to the taxpayers of Hennepin County."
This contract was a direct result of Vision's recent decision to market its CAMA system in Minnesota, as well as Vision's commitment to adapt its CAMA system as necessary to comply with all the relevant state statutes and administrative regulations governing appraisal/assessment practices in Minnesota. Jay Taranto, Executive Vice President at Vision, stated, " Hennepin County is one of the high profile and progressive assessment jurisdictions in the Country and we are very excited to be working with Jim Atchison and his staff. Hennepin County represents our first installation in the State of Minnesota and we are looking forward to our partnership with them in order to help them provide accurate, quality products and services to their customers."
About Vision Government Solutions
Vision Government Solutions, Inc. has maintained a reputation as an innovative provider of CAMA software and services for Assessing Departments since 1975. Vision currently has more than 400 installations ranging from 5,000 to more than 1 million parcels. Vision has complemented their CAMA product with the addition of an integrated suite of products that includes tax admin, billing and collections, permitting and utility billing. For more information, visit www.vgsi.com.
Media Contact: Jay Taranto Vision Government Solutions, Inc., 800-628-1013, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Vision Government Solutions, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks