|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 05:44 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
First California Financial Group, Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of First California Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: FCAL) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to PacWest Bancorp (Nasdaq: PACW) for stock valued at approximately $8 per share.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/first-california-financial-fcal, or call: 877-363-5972.
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of KBW Inc. (NYSE: KBW) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Stifel Financial.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/kbw-kbw, or call: 877-363-5972.
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the USDC for the Southern District of New York on behalf of investors who purchased Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (NYSE: OSG) stock between May 4, 2009 and October 19, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/overseas-shipholding. You have until December 24, 2012 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on behalf of investors who acquired Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NasdaqCM: PPHM) securities between August 30, 2012 and September 26, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/peregrine-pharmaceuticals-pphm. You have until November 27, 2012 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (212) 363-7171
SOURCE Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks