|By Marketwired .||
|November 8, 2012 04:50 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA and NEW YORK, NY and LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- In the news release, "Gagan Saksena Joins Martini Media as Chief Technology Officer," issued November 6, 2012 by Martini Media, we are advised by the company that the figure in the subheadline is now "11 Key Hires" instead of 12, and the number in the paragraph above the bulleted list is now "9 others" instead of 10, as the fourth bullet has been removed. Additionally, the name in the second bullet, "Rachel Eagner," has been changed to "Rachel Wagner." Complete corrected text as follows.
Gagan Saksena Joins Martini Media as Chief Technology Officer
Company Growing Exponentially With 11 Key Hires and Strategic Promotion
SAN FRANCISCO, CA and NEW YORK, NY and LONDON -- November 6, 2012 -- Martini Media, the digital media and content platform for engaging the audience with the most money and influence online, today announced that Gagan Saksena has joined the organization as chief technology officer. Additionally, the company announced the hiring of Scott Graham as VP of Eastern Sales. The organizational changes are reflective of the company's commitment to build and maintain a strong and dynamic team as it experiences significant growth corresponding to the growth seen in the digital ad market.
As chief technology officer, Saksena will oversee Martini Media's core technology business and will play a key role in shaping its data and insights platform. With over 20 years of experience in technology and business solutions, product management, business development, marketing and strategy, Saksena will help drive innovation on a global scale. He joins Martini Media as CTO from Ideascopic, a startup focused on building analytics and insights from foot traffic in retail locations, where he served as CEO and founder. Before that, he was technical account manager at Google, Inc., where he managed the technical relationship of Google and its strategic partners, and as a member of the technical staff, worked on scaling the ads system and creating the network API for the same. He also worked at Netscape, on the browser team and subsequently at AOL. He holds an MBA from Wharton and a B.Tech. degree from IIT Kanpur.
"I am excited and energized to join the Martini Media team," said Saksena. "I am very impressed with their vision of using big data and analytics to extend and enhance Martini's capabilities. Their data and technology platform will fill a much-needed void for an industry looking to leverage audience data and provide actionable insights with the information. I am looking forward to building a strong technology foundation for the company and taking a more prominent role in helping to guide future growth."
Joining the New York team as its head of sales, Scott Graham has a consistent and successful track record of growing business for established brands and start-ups, and he brings 20 years of ad sales experience to Martini Media. He most recently worked as a sales director at AOL, where he built the luxury European automotive category to its highest level.
Furthermore, Paul Hsu has been promoted from senior director of product operations to vice president of operations and insights, a new position for the company. Hsu will be responsible for overseeing the launch and growth of Martini Media's data platform Vesper. In his role, he'll work closely with Saksena to turn millions of pieces of data into actionable insights for clients.
Additionally, 9 others were recently made part of the Martini Media team. The new team members, the positions they were selected for and the companies they came from are listed below.
- Adam Carr, Ad Ops Analyst - From Jumpstart
- Rachel Wagner, Account Executive, East - From Adgent
- Robert Fisher, Account Manager, Midwest - From Hasbro
- Lillie Kobler, Account Manager, West - From CBS Interactive
- Evan Ladensack, Account Executive, East - From MEC
- Heather McLaughlin, Account Executive, West - From Hearst Digital
- Kate Morgan, Head of Ad Ops, UK - From Mindshare Worldwide
- Bethany O'Connell, Manager, Pub Ops - From Associate Builders and Contractors
- Sonia Srivastava, Account Executive, UK - From Financial Times
"We are fortunate to have this high caliber of talent joining the Martini Media team," said Skip Brand, CEO of Martini Media. "We are enlarging our A-team of people across all our offices in the world, with each member of the team bringing complementary skills and knowledge to our unique offering. Our clients' needs are constantly evolving and by providing an integrated approach, we aim to provide solutions no matter how diverse the ask."
About Martini Media:
Martini Media is the digital media and content platform for engaging the audience with the most money and influence online. With more than 1,000 publishers organized across multiple lifestyle and business verticals, Martini Media has helped the world's leading brands reach over 125 million consumers across the globe that invest in their passions at work and play. Martini Media's full-service marketing capabilities encompass display, video, mobile, social, and audience targeting to effectively engage the most valuable audience online at scale. Since 2008, Martini Media has been the premier media destination where influence meets affluence. Headquartered in San Francisco, Martini Media has offices in New York, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, and London. Got Affluencers? We Do. Visit www.martinimediainc.com to learn more.
Blast PR for Martini Media
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London