|By Marketwire .||
|November 8, 2012 03:51 PM EST||
PETOSKEY, MI -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- Rotate Black, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: ROBK), a premier casino resort manager and developer, is pleased to announce that Eley Guild and Yates Anderson Construction has finalized its plans and updated GMP (guaranteed maximum price) for the Company's Gulfport, MS casino resort. The GMP paves the way for Rotate Black MS to close on its financing and begin construction. "We applaud the design and construction teams caliber of detail and commitment to the project and look forward to getting shovels in the ground," Dual Cooper, Rotate Black's COO.
The four star, waterfront development will include a 30,000 sq ft. casino housing 1,188 slots and 22 table games; 200 room attached hotel; buffet; steakhouse; café, library; signature bar; feature bar; waterfront pool and significant water view outdoor seating and entertaining space.
To view a photo accompanying this release please click here: https://www.issuerdirect.com/corporate/mediaroom/69164
About Rotate Black
Rotate Black, Inc. is a premier gaming and resort manager and developer based in Petoskey, MI. The Company's team boasts over 100 years of gaming experience managing and developing casino resorts around the world.
For further information, contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks