|By Marketwired .||
|November 8, 2012 03:43 PM EST||
MORRISTOWN, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- Ellsworth Fund Ltd. (NYSE MKT: ECF) today announced a change to the shareholders' meeting record date.
The record date of November 5, 2012 previously announced has been changed to November 20, 2012.
The date of the annual shareholders meeting remains unchanged. As previously announced, the meeting will be held on January 18, 2013.
Ellsworth Fund Ltd. operates as a closed-end, diversified management investment company and invests primarily in convertible securities, with the objectives of providing income and the potential for capital appreciation; which objectives the Fund considers to be relatively equal, over the long-term, due to the nature of the securities in which it invests. Its shares are traded on the NYSE MKT Exchange under the ticker symbol ECF.
CUSIP# 289 074 106
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks