|By Marketwired .||
|November 8, 2012 01:23 PM EST||
FORT MCMURRAY, AB -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- NorthStar Ford Group recently donated a 2013 Ford Focus to be raffled off during the Festival of Trees' November 17, 2012 gala. This is the second year in a row the company has participated. Last year, NorthStar Ford Group also donated a 2012 Ford Focus.
Marty Giles, owner of NorthStar Ford Group, said he was thrilled to be able to make the donation again this year. "One of the core values at the NorthStar Group is that we must support the communities that support us, and with the Northern Lights Health Foundation, we were able to take this unique opportunity to take a $30,000 donation to create $90,000 worth of funds. It is important that we give our health care professionals the best equipment to take care of the citizens in Wood Buffalo," said Giles.
NorthStar Ford opened in 1995 and has had strong ties to the Northern Lights Health Foundation ever since. In fact, this $30,000 donation puts their total gifts to the foundation at a quarter of a million dollars. All funds raised from the sale of raffle tickets will go towards the purchase of equipment for the Northern Lights Regional Health Centre's recently remodeled ICU. The funds are estimated to be more than $90,000. The Festival of Trees is a three-day event that supports local health care funding. The proceeds support the Northern Lights Health Foundation, which was founded back in 1985 as a leading non-profit fundraising organization.
NorthStar Ford Group is located in Fort McMurray, Calgary, Cochrane and Fort McKay. The staff at NorthStar Ford Group is passionately committed to ensuring that the customer has a vehicle in his or her hands as many minutes a year as possible in order to live life to the fullest. Follow us on Twitter and "Like" us on Facebook.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks