|By Marketwired .||
|November 8, 2012 12:24 PM EST||
DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (the "Partnership") (NASDAQ: DMLP) announced today the Partnership's net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 of $8,129,000, or $0.26 per common unit.
A comparison of the Partnership's consolidated results for the periods ended September 30, 2012 and 2011 are set forth below:
Three Months Ended Nine Months Ended September 30, September 30, ------------------------- ------------------------- 2012 2011 2012 2011 ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ Operating Revenues $ 14,308,000 $ 18,326,000 $ 42,983,000 $ 49,049,000 Net Earnings 8,129,000 11,506,000 24,107,000 29,016,000 Net Earnings Per Common Unit $ 0.26 $ 0.36 $ 0.76 $ 0.91
The Partnership previously declared its third quarter distribution in the amount of $0.343252 per common unit paid on November 1, 2012 to common unit holders of record as of October 22, 2012. The Partnership's cash distributions are not comparable to its net earnings due to timing and other differences including depletion.
Dorchester Minerals, L.P. is a Dallas based owner of producing and non-producing crude oil and natural gas mineral, royalty, overriding royalty, net profits, and leasehold interests and its common units trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol DMLP.
Portions of this document may constitute "forward-looking statements" as defined by federal law. Such statements are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, estimated or projected. Examples of such uncertainties and risk factors include, but are not limited to, changes in the price or demand for oil and natural gas, changes in the operations on or development of the Partnership's properties, changes in economic and industry conditions and changes in regulatory requirements (including changes in environmental requirements) and the Partnership's financial position, business strategy and other plans and objectives for future operations. These and other factors are set forth in the Partnership's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
3838 Oak Lawn Ave., Suite 300
Dallas, Texas 75219-4541
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London