|By Business Wire||
|November 8, 2012 12:23 PM EST||
Mobile technology does more than make calls and send text messages; these mainstream electronics are an extension of the user’s personality. This holiday season OtterBox brings life a series of smartphone characters and vocalizes their plea to: “Wrap me in an OtterBox this Christmas.”
Give Mobile Tech a Gift this Holiday and Wrap it in an OtterBox. (Photo: OtterBox)
Tech users can become better acquainted with the personality of their device by signing up to receive email or text messages full of help and humor throughout the season. Get to know the persona of each below.
- Clayton the Country Boy: Howdy, friend. I’m Clayton. I’m a country boy to the bone. I’ll be helpin’ you with gift shoppin’ organizers, holiday tips, sports times, huntin’ apps and games, and tons more. I just might be yer most valuable buddy (second to your huntin’ dog) this season. Now listen, you and I both know every time you say, “Betcha I can.” it ends with you on the way to the ER, so think about doin’ us both a favor and wrap me in an OtterBox.
- Susie Supermom: Hi, I’m Susie Supermom. Fear long lines, recipe dilemmas for your sister’s newfound vegan lifestyle and holiday-related panic attacks no more. I’m here to keep you sane during the holidays with life changing apps, tips on how to stay organized and a good laugh along the way! And since we both know you can’t live without me during the holidays, wrap me up in an OtterBox this Christmas.
- Hayden the Hipster: Well, hey. I’m Hayden. In my mind I’m undefined-able, but I guess some would call me a hipster (is it the Warby Parkers that gave me away?). In the coming weeks, when I’m not learning the ukulele, planning a seven course vegan meal, or trying to get into some skinny jeans, I’m gonna help you get through the holidays in one piece so we can both get back to quoting Thoreau. Keep an eye out in the coming weeks for holiday shopping organizers, deck gift ideas, party themes and even holiday music you can condescend with your friends about. I’m more valuable to you than a sixer of Bronsons, so wrap me in an OtterBox, and hold tight to the fact that Bonnaroo is coming.
- Parker the Party Girl: Hey, I’m Parker. Everyone knows me as the party girl. This year is going to be another season filled with shopping so you should probably follow my advice because the only thing I do better than party is shop. If you want to grab the hottest items on those Christmas lists, shop early and shop often. I guess that’s more of a life tip than a holiday tip. You know I’m gonna be super helpful on your shopping trips this year so make sure you wrap me in an OtterBox to keep me safe. XOXO
- Above Average Joe: Hi, I’m Joe – and I’m anything but your Average Joe. I’m as multi-faceted as you are. This holiday I’m gonna help you stay on top of your fantasy football league, game times, local hot spots, gift ideas and, yes, organizing your gift shopping. Not to mention giving you holiday lighting ideas that would leave even the great Clark Griswold green with envy. So this holiday season, keep me safe in an OtterBox cuz I’m better than any wingman you’ve ever partied with.
- Tiberius the Techie: I’m Tiberius, named after the illustrious Capt. James T. Kirk. That’s right, I was born to go where no man has gone before — that doesn’t include the mall. If you want to subscribe to my holiday tips or to find out about some of my friends, head over to our home page.
No matter their word choice, professional skills or social circle, every device – from Clayton the Country Boy to Tiberius the Techie – asks to “Wrap me in an OtterBox this Christmas.” To sign up to receive more information from OtterBox about holiday gifting, visit www.otterbox.com/wrapme.
Built upon fundamentals of hard work, innovation and perseverance, OtterBox is a leader in the production of premier protective solutions for global handheld manufacturers, wireless carriers and distributors.
Incorporating creativity and cutting-edge design into every product, OtterBox creates sleek and durable cases that offer reliable device protection to complement any lifestyle.
OtterBox was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colo. In 2010 OtterBox established an EMEA headquarters in Ireland and an APAC headquarters in Hong Kong.
For more information, visit www.otterbox.com or call 888-695-8820. We’ve Got Technology Covered.
©2012 Otter Products, LLC. All rights reserved. OtterBox and all OtterBox logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of Otter Products, LLC. All other logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of their respective owners.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50471586&lang=en
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher