|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 12:21 PM EST||
KINGSTON, Wash., Nov. 08, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Scarfade.com has announced an unconditional guarantee policy for its products. If customers are not satisfied with any products for any reason, the purchase price will be refunded in full and the person can keep the product.
Scarfade is a topical product designed to remove scars. Available in gel form and silicone sheeting, it is applied daily to marred skin. The product is most effective when used within two years of when scarring takes place. It reduces the redness and brightness of scars, causing them to fade and become unnoticeable. It is effective on many types of scars, including surgical incisions, burns, injuries, hypertrophic and keloids, but is not recommended for pitted acne scars.
"We believe in our products and we know through scientific studies that they do fade scars," said Erik Hanson, vice president of operations of Scarfade.com. "We know that people work hard for their money and expect to get what they pay for. Sometimes people are not happy with the product or they are unable to use it for various reasons."
The money-back guarantee is available for all Scarfade products and sizes, such as the original Scarfade silicone scar gel; Scarfade C, the original formula with Vitamin C Ester added; and the Scarfade Therapy Kit, which contains a silicone gel sheet and a tube of original formula scar gel.
Scarfade can be purchased online at www.scarfade.com. If needed, the guarantee refund is redeemed by contacting the company at (800) 771-2215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All of the company's team members are authorized to handle the refund and customers will not be asked to jump through hoops to make it happen.
About Scarfade.com: Scarfade (http://www.scarfade.com) is a product scientifically proven to reduce scars. This topical treatment is available without a prescription and can be used daily on scars resulting from surgical procedures, burns, car accidents and other injuries. Scarfade is a silicone anti scar cream made by Hanson Skincare, Inc. that comes in gel form and silicone sheeting.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher