|By Marketwire .||
|November 8, 2012 12:21 PM EST||
DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- Pizza Patrón announced today that it will kick off a co-branded promotion, "Ponte La Diez" or "Wear the 10," with Pepsi starting Nov. 1, 2012, and scheduled to run through the end of the year.
The "Ponte La Diez" promotion offers customers a super-value $10 combo which includes a large Choriquezo pizza, a two-liter bottle of Pepsi and a free Lionel Messi-branded t-shirt*. The lobby of each store will feature a dynamic, 5-foot tall standee with Lionel Messi's image and other point-of-purchase displays. The campaign ends Dec. 31, or while supplies last.
"We are extremely excited to feature Messi in our stores, he is arguably the greatest soccer player in the world today," says Andrew Gamm, brand director for Pizza Patrón. "Not only does the promotion offer an extremely great value to our customers, but the Messi collector t-shirt has a really fun twist," said Gamm. "When the wearer pulls the t-shirt up over their head, celebration style, it puts the image of Messi's face right on top of their face!"
"Ponte La Diez" or "Wear the 10" is a first of its kind campaign for Pizza Patrón, and the chain's first to feature famous soccer great Lionel Messi.
Pizza Patrón is headquartered in Dallas with 106 locations in 8 states and more than 80 under development. Franchise opportunities, offering a proven system for hard-working franchisee candidates, are available in prime Hispanic markets throughout the country.
*Subject to availability.
About Pizza Patrón
Since 1986, Pizza Patrón has been committed to making its promise of "Más Pizza. Menos Dinero.®" a reality for every customer. From the beginning, the brand has been recognized for its 'fresh-dough' pizza, its low prices and its trademark "friendly, bicultural service." In 2007, the company drew international media attention with its PIZZA POR PESOS® program when it began accepting Mexican Pesos at all of its restaurants. In 2012, the company's PIZZA POR FAVOR promotion that gave free pizzas to anyone who ordered in Spanish sparked international news coverage and lively debate throughout the U.S. Today, Pizza Patrón is the nation's premier Latino pizza brand and remains dedicated to bringing its unique experience to life with every pizza made, and in every community it serves.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2147461
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks