|By Business Wire||
|November 8, 2012 11:36 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwkrmk/global_cloud) has announced the addition of the "Global Cloud Virtualization Software Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to develop platform-independent computing solutions. The Global Cloud Virtualization Software market has also been witnessing an increasing focus on green cloud computing. However, increasing security concerns regarding cloud computing could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Citrix Systems Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., and VMware Inc. The other vendors mentioned in the report are Red Hat Inc., Oracle Corp., Amazon, and Parallels.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Data Centers team said: ''Enterprises across the globe are increasing their adoption of cloud computing. The cloud service providers are expanding their infrastructure to meet the increasing demands. Many restrictions and regulatory requirements are being imposed on the data centers to reduce their carbon footprints and the heat emissions from the data centers. As the number of data centers is increasing, the carbon footprint of the data centers is also increasing. Virtualization of the equipment and network infrastructure facilitates the reduction of equipment in the infrastructure and effective utilization of the available infrastructure to meet the increasing demands.''
According to the report, cloud-based service providers are increasing their adoption of virtualization software solutions, which is driving the Global Cloud Virtualization Software market. Virtualization of the infrastructure reduces the capital and operational costs of the cloud computing service providers.
Further, the report discusses that the increasing threat of security breaches and intrusions is hindering the adoption of cloud computing and virtualization.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwkrmk/global_cloud
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks