|By Marketwire .||
|November 8, 2012 11:24 AM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- Zahir (Zip) Dhanani , of 1411 Bramwell Road, West Vancouver, British Columbia, announces that he has acquired 600,000 common shares ("Common Shares") of Jinhua Capital Corporation ("Jinhua") at a price of $0.05 per Common Share for the aggregate consideration of $30,000.
Prior to the acquisition, Zahir (Zip) Dhanani did not own any common shares of Jinhua. As a result of the acquisition, Zahir (Zip) Dhanani holds a total of 600,000 common shares of Jinhua, which represents 10.34% of Jinhua's issued and outstanding common shares.
The Common Shares were acquired by Zahir (Zip) Dhanani for investment purposes. Zahir (Zip) Dhanani may, in the future, acquire ownership and control over additional securities of Jinhua for investment purposes.
Zahir (Zip) Dhanani
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks