|By Marketwired .||
|November 8, 2012 11:22 AM EST||
HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- ITinvolve, the leading innovator of social IT service management solutions, today announced that TaxResources, Inc., the nation's leading audit defense firm, has selected ITinvolve for Service Management to improve employee productivity by dramatically reducing business downtime and the effort required to manage critical IT knowledge. ITinvolve for Service Management is the only IT Service Management (ITSM) solution that captures and promotes both the people and machine knowledge necessary to understand and manage complex IT environments.
Prior to ITinvolve, TaxResources leveraged Microsoft SharePoint Workspace and a host of standard documents to store information about its IT environment, and relied on a mostly manual change management process that was cumbersome and time consuming. Finding this approach inadequate, the company began looking for an alternative, finally discovering the innovation built into ITinvolve.
"We were heading down the path of building our own IT knowledge management system when I came across ITinvolve and realized they had not only built what we were seeking, but could also provide social collaboration capabilities that could take us even further," said Matthew Estes, Director of Strategic Initiatives at TaxResources. "We looked at some of the big vendor CMDB packages but they were overkill and would have required additional resources just to keep them up to date."
Estes said the goal of the TaxResources IT department is to be agile and responsive, deploying solutions that are easy to use without having to commit staff resources to maintain them over time.
"By way of ROI, we expect to achieve a reduction in IT outages and other issues that result from IT changes. We also expect to get back at least an hour per week per IT staff member by leveraging the intuitive visualization, analysis and collaboration capabilities of ITinvolve," Estes added.
ITinvolve for Service Management with Active Knowledge Delivery delivers highly unique and innovative capabilities, including:
- Social Knowledge Management provides a single, federated and trustworthy source of knowledge for the IT environment by capturing and promoting the collective knowledge of the IT team in order to understand all relationships and dependencies in the IT ecosystem, including policies, people, devices, applications and business services.
- Impact Analysis presents visually meaningful views of relationships and dependencies so that impacts and risks are immediately identified from any stakeholder perspective in the IT environment.
- Active Knowledge Delivery ensures time and money is never wasted hunting for information that should be readily available. Active Knowledge Delivery presents the critical knowledge and intelligent analysis needed to resolve incidents faster, identify the root causes of problems and understand potential impacts of changes.
- In-Context Collaboration ensures that everyone involved shares relevant information- without unnecessary noise and distractions. IT professionals can make collective decisions faster and easily capture important information discussed so lessons learned never have to be re-learned.
- Virtual Process Enablement dramatically improves the efficiency and effectiveness of change, incident and other critical IT management processes. ITinvolve virtual channels ensure the right IT stakeholders are able to collaborate with the right information to make faster decisions without lengthy meetings.
"The promise of social IT service management is real and offers tangible value for IT leaders. ITinvolve has products that deliver on this promise today," Estes said. "We were pleasantly surprised to learn that social IT is not just for large enterprises, but also ideal for mid-sized IT departments like ours who leverage technology to achieve high levels of IT performance and a strong return on their investments."
With over three million members, TaxResources, Inc. is the leading audit defense firm in the nation. TaxResources is committed to providing the finest income tax audit representation and the best taxpayer education available while minimizing the stress involved in dealing with the IRS or any tax authority. To learn more about income tax audits and Audit Defense membership plans, visit www.taxaudit.com.
ITinvolve is the leading innovator of social IT service management solutions. ITinvolve helps IT professionals understand and manage complex IT environments, efficiently execute IT service management processes, capture and use knowledge to resolve incidents faster, find the root-cause of problems and substantially reduce risks associated with bad changes. ITinvolve lowers the total cost of delivering great IT service. Built on the secure and scalable Force.com platform, ITinvolve requires no hardware or software installation and is remarkably easy to use.
Call 1-877-741-8944, visit www.itinvolve.com or follow on Twitter @itinvolve
e-Rainmaker PR for ITinvolve
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London