|By Business Wire||
|November 8, 2012 10:26 AM EST|
Joy Global Inc. (NYSE: JOY) announced today that management will participate in the Goldman Sachs 2012 Industrials Conference being held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston on November 13-14, 2012. Mike Olsen, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Joy Global Inc., along with Ted Doheny, President of the Company’s Underground Mining business will present at the conference on Wednesday, November 14th, at 9:30 a.m. EST.
A live audio webcast of the presentation with accompanying slides will be available on the Company’s website at http://investors.joyglobal.com/events.cfm. Listeners should go to the “Events and Presentations” heading in the Investor Relations section of the Joy Global website at least 15 minutes before the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software.
About Joy Global Inc.
Joy Global Inc. is a worldwide leader in manufacturing, distributing and servicing equipment for surface mining through P&H Mining Equipment and underground mining through Joy Mining Machinery.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks