|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 10:23 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Fixed Satellite Service (FSS) market to grow at a CAGR of 5.1 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for TV and video transponders. The Global FSS market has also been witnessing the increasing offerings of value-enhanced services by FSS operators. However, the requirement of high CAPEX investment could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Fixed Satellite Service Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA and the APAC regions; it also covers the Global FSS market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Intelsat Ltd., SES S.A., Eutelsat Communications S.A., Telesat Holdings Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Sky Perfect Jsat Holdings, Shin Satellite Plc., Space Communication Corp., Star One S.A., Loral Skynet Corp., and Arab Satellite Communications Organization.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
What are key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
04.1 Market Size and Forecast
04.2 Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
13.1 Intelsat Ltd.
13.2 SES S.A.
13.3 Eutelsat Communications S.A.
13.4 Telesat Holdings Inc.
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Fixed Satellite Service Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Fixed Satellite Service Demand by Application in 2011
Exhibit 3: Global Fixed Satellite Service Market Share by Geography 2011
Exhibit 4: Global Fixed Satellite Service Market Share by Vendors 2011
To order this report:
Contact Nicolas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks