|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 10:19 AM EST||
WASHINGTON, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) today announced the hiring of Rebecca Adler as Senior Director of Communications. Adler will lead the AFPM communications team as the association continues its efforts to expand its message and extend its reach in an environment that presents both challenges and opportunities.
"We're very fortunate that Rebecca has joined the AFPM team," said AFPM President Charles T. Drevna. "She brings a unique combination of strategic communications, public policy and trade association experience to our group. Rebecca's skills and background will enhance our efforts to provide a better public understanding of the economic and national security benefits our fuel and petrochemical manufacturers provide the nation."
Adler has over twenty years of communications and advocacy experience in several industries including financial services and beverage alcohol manufacturers. She has successfully run her own consulting services agency and worked as chief of consumer affairs for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
AFPM, the American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (formerly known as NPRA, the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association) is a trade association representing high-tech American manufacturers of virtually the entire U.S. supply of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, other fuels and home heating oil, as well as the petrochemicals used as building blocks for thousands of vital products in daily life. AFPM members make modern life possible and keep America moving and growing as they meet the needs of our nation and local communities, strengthen economic and national security, and support 2 million American jobs.
SOURCE American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?