|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 09:20 AM EST||
MOSCOW, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- AAR confirms that it has reached agreement with BP to restore the normal functioning of the Board of Directors of TNK-BP Limited.
The parties agreed to amend certain provisions of the Articles of Association of TNK-BP Limited. The agreed amendments will allow the current TNK-BP Board of Directors, which still lacks a third independent director, to make decisions on matters requiring simple majority approval, as well as unanimous reserved matters.
Following such amendments, the Board will become fully functional and able to consider all matters within its remit.
AAR CEO Stan Polovets said: "This agreement will enable the parties to better focus on preparing their respective transactions with Rosneft, while having a fully-functioning Board of Directors will ensure effective corporate governance and business continuity in TNK-BP during this transition period."
SOURCE AAR Consortium
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?