|By Business Wire||
|November 8, 2012 09:15 AM EST||
ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, today announced the addition of the Billing module to ServiceDesk Plus-MSP, its complete help desk for managed service providers (MSPs). The new billing functionality lets MSPs enable the managed services business model through accurate billing for multiple accounts from within ServiceDesk Plus-MSP, so MSPs no longer need to juggle multiple tools and manually track and bill for services rendered. A free trial version of the help desk is available at http://ow.ly/eVItN.
For MSPs, billing is often a time consuming, manual process that may include third-party invoicing applications, homegrown or custom reporting tools, Excel spreadsheets and/or the help of accountants or bookkeepers. Instead of spending their time solving customers’ problems, MSP technicians are forced to spend time updating their reporting apps. The new billing feature automates the entire billing process by helping technicians track time spent, work load and expenses for each request MSPs perform.
“Billing is a critical component of any business, and the ability to track and bill your clients is important in the managed services business model,” said Jayakumar Karumbasalam, product manager of ServiceDesk Plus–MSP. “Almost all of our customers generate reports from our software and employ some sort of manual data entry process to bill their clients. Now, ServiceDesk Plus-MSP users can take advantage of the new billing feature to increase their technicians’ productivity and eliminate manual processes for generating bills, thereby saving a lot of time and money.”
Billing Built into ServiceDesk Plus-MSP
ServiceDesk Plus-MSP Billing module allows you to:
- Track and bill all services delivered and fixed for each account accurately
- Capture the time spent and work log for each request
- Customize service plan options for each client’s business model
- Take advantage of integrated value as all the data is already in the help desk system, which saves unnecessary data entry time
- Receive automatic notifications for renewing contract plans and keeping up to date with your client's account
- Enable and disable billing options upon request
- Get the data the way you want it via the intuitive reporting option, with the integrated value of billing and help desk
ServiceDesk Plus-MSP’s billing functionality has been thoughtfully built specifically for MSPs so they can save time, resources, apps and money with this integrated value.
Pricing and Availability
The new Billing module is available immediately and included as a standard feature, free of charge, in ServiceDesk Plus-MSP 8.1. Prices for ServiceDesk Plus-MSP Standard Edition start at $595. Download a free trial version of ServiceDesk Plus-MSP at http://www.manageengine.com/products/service-desk-msp/download.html.
For more information on ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus-MSP, please visit http://www.manageengine.com/products/service-desk-msp. For more information on ManageEngine, visit http://www.manageengine.com; follow the company blog at http://blogs.manageengine.com, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ManageEngine and on Twitter at @ManageEngine.
About ServiceDesk Plus-MSP
ServiceDesk Plus-MSP is web-based, ITIL-ready, help desk software with an integrated asset management module built specifically for managed service providers. It has been designed to handle multiple accounts in a single help desk so that MSPs don’t have to juggle multiple software applications. It is bundled with thoughtful features like incident management, account management, asset management, knowledge base, service level agreements, remote control management, and purchase and contract management. For more information, visit http://www.manageengine.com/products/service-desk-msp.
ManageEngine delivers the real-time IT management tools that empower an IT team to meet an organization’s need for real-time services and support. Worldwide, more than 65,000 established and emerging enterprises — including more than 60 percent of the Fortune 500 — rely on ManageEngine products to ensure the optimal performance of their critical IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, applications, desktops and more. ManageEngine is a division of Zoho Corp. with offices worldwide, including the United States, United Kingdom, India, Japan and China. For more information, please visit http://www.manageengine.com/; follow the company blog at http://blogs.manageengine.com/, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ManageEngine and on Twitter at @ManageEngine.
ManageEngine is a trademark of Zoho Corp. All other brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Tags: ManageEngine, real-time IT, Zoho, ServiceDesk Plus, MSP, managed service providers, help desk, service desk, ITIL, integrated IT management, application performance monitoring, performance monitoring, virtualization, cloud, IT management, business service management, user experience monitoring, workflow automation, network management, server management
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks