|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
LEXINGTON, Ky., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dog Food Steering Committee would like to say thank you to the IT community for your support; as Dog Food Conference 2012 sold out in 3 days! This year; Dog Food Con 2012 will be sponsoring a food drive benefiting the Mid-Ohio Food Bank and LifeCare Alliance's Groceries-to-Go program.
Dog Food Conference started in 2008 when the original founders saw the need for a Midwestern event where Microsoft professionals could meet, network, and learn from one another. It was immediately successful and, with the exception of 2011, has been held every year since 2008.
"Dog Food is a well-rounded conference where IT professionals, developers, managers and corporate decision makers alike stand to benefit from the information provided," says Carey Payette, Dog Food Conference President.
Over 500 people will attend Dog Food Con 2012 to learn about .NET, SharePoint, Windows Phone 8, Azure, Active Directory, XBOX, and a host of other Microsoft technologies. The conference, which is scheduled for November 8-9, takes place at the Columbus Microsoft office.
The food drive, called Dog Food for Human Food, is a new addition to the conference. Sponsors have asked conference attendees to bring shelf-stable goods to donate to Mid-Ohio Food Bank and LifeCare Alliance. They are looking forward to seeing the Columbus IT community give back to those in need.
"We are excited to be bringing the Dog Food Con back to Columbus this year and motivated to help the local community with the food drive," said Danilo Casino, Director of Software & Service Solutions at SIS, as well as a Co-Founder of Dog Food Con. The website is www.dogfoodcon.com
The corporate sponsors for Dog Food Con 2012 include: QSI, Cardinal Solutions, ICC, Halycon Solutions, Leading Edje, Commvault, AppSense, Citrix, Fusion-io, Microsoft, Polycom, Aspect, Improving Enterprises, Sogeti, Socius, ProSource Corp, BI Voyage, Strategic Data Systems, DeVry University, Deep Fried Bytes, SIS LLC, Veeam and Dell.
SIS is a total technology solutions provider serving more than 1,300 customers nationwide. Partnered with leading IT vendors, SIS delivers hardware and software solutions, technical expertise, consulting services and data center solutions. The company's Managed Solution Center is a state-of-the-art Tier 3 SSAE 16 designated data center facility that provides comprehensive hosting and cloud offerings, including virtualization, business continuity, security, storage management and application support as well as systems monitoring and management. Founded in 1982, SIS is headquartered in Lexington, Ky. and has regional offices in Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia. For more information, visit www.thinksis.com.
PR Contact: Patrick Cashman, SIS, 859.977.4793, PCashman@ThinkSIS.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London