|By Business Wire||
|November 8, 2012 08:03 AM EST||
Adminovate, a privately-held consulting and solutions provider for the life, health, and annuity industry, today announced that Kevin Walma has joined the company as Chief Information Officer (CIO). Kevin brings 15 years experience in the insurance and technology industry with a focus on product development, operations, implementation, and client account management. As CIO, Kevin will report to Chris Doggett, CEO of Adminovate, and will be responsible for the company’s product strategy and implementation services.
“We are thrilled to have Kevin as a part of the Adminovate team. Having previously worked with Kevin, I know firsthand the depth of his expertise as well as his stellar work ethic.” said Doggett. “Kevin’s extensive industry experience gives our executive leadership team additional depth as our company continues to grow. Our goal at Adminovate is to provide innovative solutions and focused consulting services. Kevin’s experience, commitment, and reputation made him the obvious choice and we’re excited to have him aboard.”
Prior to joining Adminovate, Kevin was Vice President of Product Development at Oracle where he was responsible for the strategic direction and development of insurance applications. Prior to Oracle, Kevin served as CIO of AdminServer where he focused on product development and key account implementations. Earlier in his career, Kevin held the position of CIO for AIG Life of Puerto Rico where he oversaw both IT and operations.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Adminovate is a privately-held consulting and solutions provider for the life, health, and annuity industry. Adminovate is focused on delivering modern policy administration software and experienced consultation services to insurers looking to transform their business, create a competitive advantage, and reduce overall costs.
To learn more about Adminovate, or to schedule a preview demonstration of forwardPAS, please contact Adminovate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks