|By Business Wire||
|November 8, 2012 08:02 AM EST||
Vertex Business Services announced today that Jason Donahue will continue his leadership role as the company’s permanent CEO. Over the past six months, Donahue has served as interim CEO and a member of the Vertex board of directors. In these roles, he has led the executive team in the development of its go-to-market business strategy and positioning the utilities services company to achieve its business objectives.
Donahue will be responsible for leading Vertex’s development of new services capabilities while investing in its current clients’ CMO, CIS, and consulting services. “I am extremely excited to become a permanent member of the Vertex team,” said Donahue. “We have a wonderful group of customers in the North American utilities market who are generally extremely pleased with the services Vertex has delivered, but I believe we have significant opportunity to further increase the value we deliver to our clients during this time of significant change in the utilities industry.”
“Jason brings extensive experience developing and leading businesses with a track record of value through his vision, innovation and disciplined management approach,” said Art Harper, chairman of the board for Vertex Business Services. “The board values the contribution that Jason has already made to Vertex’s success, and we are confident that our organization and clients will further benefit from his permanent position as CEO.”
Previously, Donahue successfully led the growth of several software and services businesses, two of which were publicly traded and three which were acquired respectively by Veritas, IBM, and Oracle. Each business brought significant shareholder value and provided long-term viability for the company, its clients, and its employees. Most recently, Donahue served as CEO of backup & recovery software company Acronis. Hailing from the San Francisco Bay Area, Donahue received bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Stanford University, where he studied Engineering Management.
About Vertex: Vertex Business Services delivers a complete portfolio of BPO, IT and professional services developed solely to meet utilities industry challenges. These offerings help electric, water and gas utilities in North America better manage their critical customer relationships and bring efficiency to their critical operations. For more information, please visit www.vertexgroup.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks