|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 06:26 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:Global High Speed Network Port Market 2011-2015
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global High Speed Network Port market to grow at a CAGR of 25.71 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased adoption of Long-Term Evolution (LTE) technology. The Global High Speed Network Port market has also been witnessing the growing popularity of 100G ports. However, the high cost of high-speed network ports could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global High Speed Network Port Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA, and APAC regions; it also covers the Global High Speed Network Port market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., and Nippon Electric Co. (NEC) Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Ericsson Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Technicolor Inc., Ciena Corp., Infinera Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
What are key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary 02. Introduction 03. Market Coverage Overview Key Offerings 04. Market Landscape Market Forecast Global Network Port Market High Speed Network Port Market by Category Segmentation 04.1 Five Forces Analysis 05. Geographical Segmentation 06. Vendor Landscape 07. Buying Criteria 08. Market Growth Drivers 09. Drivers and their Impact 10. Market Challenges 11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 12. Market Trends 13. Key Vendor Analysis 13.1 Alcatel-Lucent Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13.2 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13.3 Cisco Systems Inc. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13.4 NEC Corp. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global High Speed Network Port Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Network Port Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Global High Speed Network Port Market by Category Segmentation 2011 (percentage)
Exhibit 4: Global High Speed Network Port Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 5: Global High Speed Network Port Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks