|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 06:18 AM EST||
DENVER, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PaySimple, the leading provider of cloud-based automated payments and receivables solutions for small businesses, announced today the launch of ReceivablesPro, a turnkey, private-label product that allows partner companies in a matter of minutes to offer PaySimple's automated receivables solution to their business customers under the partner's brand. Also announced and launched today, Payliance and Moolah are the first partners to launch the ReceivablesPro product.
ReceivablesPro powers a partner-branded system that allows reseller companies to offer a solution for their business customers to manage their customers, automate billing with e-invoicing, simplify recurring payments, and accept electronic payments, including e-checks, ACH, direct debit, and credit cards. Qualified ReceivablesPro partners include banks, financial services companies, and any company that offers productivity and performance solutions to a small-business customer base.
"We are delighted to offer a flexible, comprehensive, scalable receivables automation system to a wide range of reseller partners in accordance with this substantial demand we are seeing," said David Sharp, PaySimple's SVP of Business Development. "We look forward to driving the successful launch of the programs with Payliance, Moolah, and others as we continue the rapid growth of our partner network."
To learn more about how to become a ReceivablesPro partner, visit www.PaySimple.com
About PaySimple and ReceivablesPro. ReceivablesPro is a new private-label SMB product from PaySimple. PaySimple is the leader in delivering automated payments and receivables solutions to small- and mid-sized businesses. Thousands of growing companies use PaySimple's turnkey, cloud-based technology to manage their customers, automate billing, simplify recurring payments, and accept electronic payments, including e-checks, ACH, direct debit, and credit cards. PaySimple markets its solution direct to business as well as through valued enterprise partners, including American Express, Chase, Vantiv, Jack Henry, and Western Union. PaySimple solutions fuel the goals of small business. To learn more about how PaySimple can accelerate your business goals or about PaySimple's partnership opportunities, call 800-466-0992 or visit PaySimple.com. Find PaySimple on Twitter and Facebook.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London