|By ACN Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 06:16 AM EST||
About 200 domestic and foreign property and business leaders will convene at this industry's landmark event to tackle on the latest developments and project pipelines in the property sector including the following timely and objective topics:
- The Philippine Real Estate Market - Challenges, Potentials and Growth Strategies
- Philippine REITs: Maximizing the Real Estate Sector's Potential
- What Reforms are Needed to Further Hasten the Development of the Philippine Real Estate Market?
- Assessing the Availability and Extent of Interest from Domestic and Foreign Providers of Debt and Equity Capital
- Sector Analysis and Discussions on Retail & Shopping centers, Residential, Offices and Hotels & Resorts
- The Business Case for Greener Real Estate in a Domestic and Global Context
... and more.
The Asia Pacific Real Estate Investment Summit Philippines features keynote speeches and expert panel sessions led by an outstanding line-up of speakers including:
- Hon. Jejomar Binay, Vice President, Republic of the Philippines
- Jaime Ysmael, Chairman of the Board, APREA - Philippine Chapter and Chief Finance Officer, Ayala Land Inc.
- Peter Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific Real Estate Association
- Lindsay Orr, Chief Operating Officer, Jones Lang LaSalle Leechiu
- Antonino Aquino, President, Ayala Land Inc.
- Arnel Paciano Casanova, Chief Executive Officer, Bases Conversion and Development Authority
- Senen Matoto, President, Vicsal Investment Inc.
- Hans Sicat, President, The Philippine Stock Exchange Inc.
- Francis Ed. Lim, Co-Managing Partner, ACCRALAW
- Nestor Espenilla, Jr., Deputy Governor, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Ed Francisco, President, BDO Capital & Investment Corporation
- Michael de Guzman, Managing Director, Macquarie Capital Advisers
- Teh Seng Leong, Partner, Ernst & Young
- Rick Santos, Chairman, CBRE Philippines
- Bobby Dy, Senior Vice President, Ayala Land Premier
- Marriana Yulo, Chief Finance Officer, Alphaland Corporation
- Mybelle Gobio, Vice President, Residential Division, Robinsons Land Corporation
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks Company Ltd.
- Cyndy Tan Jarabata, President, Tajara Leisure & Hospitality Group
- Al Legaspi, Chief Operating Officer, Ayala Land Hotels and Resorts Corporation
- Christopher de la Cruz, Chairman, Philippine Green Building Council
Masters of Ceremonies
- Ashu Dutt, Chief Executive Officer, Northbridge Capital
- Rodrigo Lope Quimbo, Partner, Quisumbing Torres
Admission fee per registrant, inclusive of full access to the event proceedings, materials, meal functions and networking receptions are as follow:
- APREA / PSE / MAP / FINEX / IHAP Members: US$350.00
- Group Rate for Non-Industry Partners' Members (5 or more registrants): US$400.00
- Regular Rate: US$700.00
To register or inquire about sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Programme Director - Asia Pacific
The Pinnacle Group International
DID: +65 6846 2706
About Asia Pacific Real Estate Investment Summit
Source: Asia Pacific Real Estate Investment Summit
Copyright 2012 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher