|By Marketwire .||
|November 8, 2012 06:15 AM EST||
SUGAR LAND, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- Leading U.S. oil and gas company Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE:DVN) (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma) reported a steep decline in earnings and revenues for the third quarter of 2012, as sharply lower prices for oil, gas and natural gas liquid (NGL) offset the benefits of increased production. The company reported a net loss for the quarter of $719 million, compared with net earnings of $1.04 billion in third-quarter 2011. Industrial Info is tracking more than $7 billion in active projects involving Devon.
For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showAbstract.jsp?newsitemID=230971&refer=mw, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, and eight offices outside of North America, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info's quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what's happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities. To contact an office in your area, visit the www.industrialinfo.com "Contact Us" page.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks