|By Marketwired .||
|November 8, 2012 05:03 AM EST||
HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- In order to continue improving the quality of his online patient care, Dr. Wayde Fawcett, a cosmetic dentist in Houston, has announced the launch of a new website for his aesthetic treatments and services. The new site offers patients a portal for researching dental procedures ranging from dental implants and dentures to full smile makeovers. Dr. Fawcett says he is excited to unveil the updated website and hopes it improves the online experience of his Houston cosmetic dentistry patients, whether they are looking for information about treatment expectations or patient testimonials.
At his practice, the Fawcett Center for Dentistry, Dr. Fawcett focuses on a wide variety of cosmetic and general dentistry procedures for helping patients enhance their appearance as well as their overall oral health. Through the release of the new website, he says patients will now have access to a unique, engaging database designed to help them make the right decision about their treatment. By maintaining an up-to-date, in-depth site, Dr. Fawcett says he is able to ensure his patients receive the most reliable information possible, all in one convenient location online.
New features of the website include:
- Pages of detailed content covering everything from the benefits of porcelain veneers to how a smile makeover is performed.
- Social media buttons to allow patients to interact with Dr. Fawcett and his staff through Facebook; an opportunity he says contributes to stronger doctor-patient communication.
- A sleek design and easy-to-navigate structure to help make sure patients are able to acquire the information they need quickly and efficiently.
Developed by San Diego-based dental website design firm Rosemont Media, Dr. Fawcett says the new and updated website has been eagerly anticipated. As more and more patients continue to utilize the Internet for their medical and dental research, he says he looks forward to being able to meet the needs of his patients with the latest, most advanced information available.
About Wayde Fawcett, DDS
Dr. Wayde Fawcett completed advanced dental training at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. He is a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry as well as a Fellow of the International Congress of Implantologists. Dr. Fawcett is also a member of the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Board member of the Texas Dental Association, and Past President of the Houston Academy of General Dentistry. He has been named as a Top Dentist in Houston by H Texas Magazine since 2003. Dr. Fawcett is available for interview upon request.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2146218
Fawcett Center for Dentistry
13956 Cutten Road
Houston, TX 77069
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher