|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 03:13 AM EST||
LONDON, November 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
In a video interview today, Dairy Crest CEO Mark Allen acknowledged that the reduction of profits in the Dairy division were responsible for lower underlying normalised profit numbers.
After a busy first half, Allen says the business is now on target to reach a 3% return on sales.
Finance Director, Alastair Murray added: "This year we will have taken about £23m out of the business to get a more efficient supply chain and we're going to continue to have targets like that in future years."
The interview and transcript are available now on http://www.cantos.com/company/DairyCrest.
MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-207-936-1352.
SOURCE Dairy Crest PLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks