|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 02:08 AM EST||
REHOVOT, Israel, November 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Package includes professional Objet30 Scholar 3D Printer, choice of 2 or 3 year supply of materials, water-jet system, training, maintenance and technical support*
- Objet30 Scholar will be on display at the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, 11-15 November, 2012
Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, today announced the release of an accessible, attractively-priced and all-inclusive 3D printing package for schools, colleges, universities and institutes of higher education.
"The Objet30 Scholar Package was developed to make Objet's 3D printing systems and solutions even more accessible to the strategically important education market," says Gilad Gans, Executive Vice President for Objet. "It provides students and faculties across multiple disciplines - particularly STEM curriculum studies - with increased opportunities to create and prototype advanced design ideas."
Tailor-made 3D printing solutions for the education market are a strategic objective of Objet. The company's 3D Printers have been adopted by many of the world's leading universities and research departments, including Virginia Tech, University of New Orleans, Art Center College of Design, Purdue University, and The Technion.
The package was designed with educators in mind allowing academic institutions to focus on creativity. It includes the Objet30 Scholar professional desktop 3D Printer; two or three year supply of rigid opaque 3D printing materials (Objet RGD240 rigid blue and support material) which Objet will store and deliver on-demand; a desktop Water-Jet system to remove the support material; training for users; maintenance of the 3D Printer; and technical support. Objet30 Scholar customers are also entitled to further discounted 3D printing material re-fill packages.
The Objet30 Scholar provides 28 micron layer accuracy and the material features high-detail visualization for simulating the precise look of standard plastic products. As well as giving students the ability to develop a 3D printing project portfolio, the Objet30 Scholar package provides graduates and post-graduates with valuable knowledge and experience that can help support future design and manufacturing careers in Fortune 500 companies that operate similar professional 3D printing systems.
About the Objet30 Scholar Package
- Ultra-high resolution accuracy, typically 0.1 mm (0.0039 inch)
- Produces models with smooth surfaces, fine details & moving parts
- Suitable for small spaces, offices and desktop operation
- Can be used with all types of 3D CAD software
- Tray Size (X×Y×Z) 300x200x150mm (11.81x7.87x5.9 inches)
- A one-time package for 2 or 3 years
- No material storage headaches
- On-demand materials, delivered when needed
- High resolution 3D printing for simulating the precise look of students' intended end product
*Material quantities are limited to either 2 or 3 year packages. Objet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time, with no advance notice to change the terms, suspend the availability, or replace any of the contained items of the Objet30 Scholar Package.
Objet30 Scholar Package terms and contained items might vary in different territories and as supplied by different Objet resellers.
Resources for Media
- Objet Education Website
- Objet30 Scholar Video
- Website Objet30 Scholar Package
- Objet30 Scholar Package brochure
- Education on Facebook - 3D Printing on Campus
- Objet Education YouTube
- Education Blog
Objet Ltd. is a leading provider of high quality, cost effective inkjet-based 3D printing systems and materials. A global company, Objet has offices in North America, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, and India.
Objet's 3D printing systems and 3D printing materials are ideal for any company involved in the manufacture or design of physical products using 3D software or other 3D content. Companies using Objet's solutions can be typically found in sectors such as consumer goods & electronics, aerospace & defense, automotive, education, dental, medical and medical devices, architecture, industrial machinery, footwear, sporting goods, toys and service bureaus.
Founded in 1998, the company has thousands of customers worldwide including a substantial share of the relevant Fortune 100 and Fortune 500. Its award-winning technology (13 awards in 8 years) is based upon over 110 patents and patent pending inventions.
Objet's advanced 3D printing systems and range of over 100 materials enable professionals to build prototypes that accurately simulate the true look, feel and function of an end-product, even complex, assembled goods. The Objet Connex™ line of multi-material 3D printers features the world's only technology to simultaneously jet 2 materials. With this, users can print many different materials into a single part and print various mixed parts on the same build tray. Users can also create advanced composite materials, or Digital Materials™ featuring unique mechanical and thermal properties. Objet's range of over 100 3D printing materials simulate properties ranging from rigid to rubber-like, transparent to opaque and standard to ABS-grade engineering plastics, with a large number of in-between shore grades and shades.
Objet's 3D printers are available in a range of form-factors, from cost-effective desktop 3D printers ideal for entry-level professionals all the way to industrial-scale multi-material machines for front-line designers and top manufacturers. Objet's 3D printers feature the industry's highest-resolution 3D printing quality, based on 16-micron (0.0006 in.) super-thin layering, wide material versatility, office friendliness and ease of operation.
© 2012 Objet, Objet24, Objet30, Objet Studio, Quadra, QuadraTempo, FullCure, SHR, Eden, Eden250, Eden260, Eden260V, Eden330, Eden350, Eden350V, Eden500V, Job Manager, CADMatrix, Connex, Connex260, Connex350, Connex500, Alaris, Alaris30, PolyLog, TangoBlack, TangoGray, TangoPlus, TangoBlackPlus, VeroBlue, VeroBlack, VeroClear, VeroDent, VeroGray, VeroWhite, VeroWhitePlus, Durus, Digital Materials, PolyJet, PolyJet Matrix, ABS-like and ObjetGreen are trademarks or registered trademarks of Objet Ltd. and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Objet Media Contacts
Conover Tuttle Pace
The Hoffman Agency Korea
307 Nova Cidade, Sao Paulo
Objet AP Ltd
SOURCE Objet Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher