|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 02:02 AM EST||
BRUSSELS, November 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Uniquely Engineered to Meet the Real World Extremes and Requirements of the Construction Industry, the ActivArmr® Multipurpose Gloves are Best in Class
Ansell, a global leader in protection solutions, introduces ActivArmr® Multipurpose Gloves, expanding its collection of ActivArmr® trade specific gloves. Ansell is now the only manufacturer providing a full range of tailored made solutions engineered to meet every need and personal protection requirement in the construction industry.
The ActivArmr® Multipurpose Gloves are a premium range of products, designed and tailored specifically on the feedback from construction workers. Available in Light Duty, Medium Duty and Heavy Duty, the range of gloves are contemporary in style and versatile enough to do everything from handling small screws to landscape digging and demolition. Unmatched in the market, the Multipurpose Gloves are ergonomically designed with superior dexterity and durability
The Multipurpose Glove range complements the ActivArmr® Trade Specific range and firmly establishes Ansell as the market leader in hand protection for the construction industry. The Trade Specific range, launched in January 2012, features tailored gloves unique to the needs of a range of specific trades, all of which protect against the risks in the application of the job.
Commenting on the announcement, Agnès Berthault, Category Manager ActivArmr® EMEA said, "The ActivArmr® Multipurpose Gloves are the best in class, they are engineered for the real world extremes of construction sites, and feature hand protection innovations that help professionals do their job safely with precision. The range, which is now extended to cover every aspect of the jobsite, is best in class and promises to get the toughest job done with confidence."
Agnès Berthault continued, "We studied the needs of contractors and built gloves designed to meet all their needs. These 'second skin' feel gloves are made from engineered yarns for durability, breathability and comfort. They each have a foam nitrile outer layer for enhanced wet/dry grip and better-quality finger lengths for improved fit. For over 100 years, Ansell has spearheaded product innovation, and we continually strive to deliver the very best for our customers."
- ActivArmr® Light Duty gloves are ideal for light duty tasks such as light maintenance, laying insulation, and handling sheetrock. Customers who trialled the new range liked the comfort, fit and feel of the gloves, as well as the tactility, dexterity and grip.
- ActivArmr® Medium Duty gloves include DuPont™ Kevlar ® fibers for protection, an adjustable wrist closure with pull tab and ID nameplate and patented reinforced ridges on the palm and back of hand for extra protection and durability across stress/wear areas. These gloves are ideal for medium duty tasks such as landscaping, flooring, roofing, sanding and general maintenance. Customers who trialled the range said they liked the protection offered by the safety ridges, as well as the comfort and feel.
- Demolition work, woodwork, cutting, digging and handling sheet metal require gloves that deliver serious protection and durability. ActivArmr® Heavy Duty gloves feature Patented Intercept Technology® with Stainless Steel and DuPont™ Kevlar® for maximum protection, and the reinforced ridges offer palm and knuckle protection.
The new ActivArmr® range also brings with it a host of improved features; each glove has the best in class Liner Variants (Nylon, Kevlar, Intercept) to deliver protection and comfort as well as patented zonal reinforced ridge design to deliver incremental performance in key areas.
To find out more about ActivArmr® gloves, visit http://www.ansell.eu.
Ansell is a world leader in providing superior health and safety protection solutions that enhance human wellbeing. With operations in North America, Latin America/Caribbean, EMEA and Asia, Ansell employs more than 10,000 people worldwide and holds leading positions in the personal protective equipment and medical gloves market, as well as in the sexual health and wellbeing category worldwide. Ansell operates in four main business segments: Medical Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Specialty Markets and Sexual Wellness. Information on Ansell and its products can be found at http://www.ansell.eu. Ansell, ActivArmr® and Intercept Technology® are registered trademarks of Ansell Limited or one of its affiliates. Kevlar® is a trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher