|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 02:01 AM EST||
STOCKHOLM and LONDON, November 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Aptilo Networks, the leading provider of mobile data offloading solutions, announced today that Aptilo's Wi-Fi offloading solution, Aptilo Mobile Data Offloading, has once again been named "Best Mobile Offload Solution for Enhancing Customer Experience" in the Broadband Traffic Management Awards, given at the 4th Annual Global Broadband Traffic Management Congress.
The Awards were established to recognize the quality, innovation and leadership made by those in the traffic management industry. Winners were announced at the Royal Garden Hotel, London.
"We are proud to win this prestigious best mobile offload award for the second year in a row. What we have learned during the last year is that mobile operators do not see our solution only as a quick fix to capacity challenges. Wi-Fi has become a long-term additional radio access method for them in order to deliver an exceptional mobile broadband service and gain much-needed additional spectrum," said Johan Terve, VP Marketing, Aptilo Networks.
Aptilo Mobile Data Offloading provides operators with a carrier-grade solution for shifting mobile data to Wi-Fi. The Aptilo SIM Authentication Server™, optimized to deliver an automatic, secure and seamless mobile data offload experience, is one of two pillars of Aptilo's mobile data offloading solution. The award-winning Aptilo Service Management Platform™ -- currently enabling carrier-class Wi-Fi networks for more than 90 operators worldwide -- is the other.
The pre-enabled integration between these two systems and the 3GPP mobile core provides users with an "invisible" and uninterrupted transfer from the mobile network to Wi-Fi. For mobile operators, this tight integration means that they can optimize resources across their mobile and Wi-Fi networks as users will automatically flow between the two and policy and charging control will be maintained.
For more information about Aptilo's Wi-Fi offloading solution please visit: http://www.aptilo.com/solutions_mobile-data-offloading.htm
For more information about the awards please visit:
About Aptilo Networks
Aptilo Networks is a leading provider of systems to manage mobile data services for Wi-Fi, WiMAX and 3G/LTE networks, including mobile data offloading. Aptilo's carrier-class solutions boast pre-integrated authentication, policy control and charging functions to maximize functionality and fast-track deployments while minimizing impact on existing systems. Aptilo's solutions are currently in operation in more than 60 countries. For more information, please visit http://www.aptilo.com
For further information please contact:
Hillary Call, Public Relations Manager
Aptilo Networks AB
c/o Call Communications
SOURCE Aptilo Networks
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London