|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 08:57 PM EST||
SPOKANE, Wash., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Red Lion Hotels Corporation (NYSE: RLH) today announced the Anaheim location is offering a free one night stay on Veterans Day to veterans and military personnel.
"We wanted to thank all of the brave men and women who sacrifice for our country," said Cindy Hooper, General Manager of the Red Lion Hotel Anaheim. "We are proud to serve those who serve us."
Reservations for this exclusive offer will open on Thursday, November 8, at 11am Pacific Time. Interested veterans and military personnel can book their free stay for Veterans Day, November 11, 2012, based on availability, exclusively at www.redlion.com/military. Additionally, the hotel is offering a Veterans Day dinner for a nominal fee that includes turkey with dressing, potatoes, dessert and a beverage.
The Red Lion Hotel Anaheim is just steps away from Disneyland® Resort and has earned the prestigious TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence for 2011 and 2012. The hotel features 308 renovated guest rooms, a heated outdoor swimming pool with two fire pits, nightly dining at Red's Pasta Kitchen and the signature Roaring Start Breakfast. For more information on the hotel, log onto www.anaheimredlion.com or www.facebook.com/redlionhotelanaheim.
About Red Lion Hotels Corporation:
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is a hospitality and leisure Company primarily engaged in the ownership, operation and franchising of midscale hotels under its Red Lion® brand. As of June 30, 2012, the RLH hotel network was comprised of 47 hotels located in nine states and one Canadian province, with 8,872 rooms and 443,587 square feet of meeting space. The Company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business. For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.redlion.com.
SOURCE Red Lion Hotels Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?