|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 08:48 PM EST||
GRAND ISLAND, Neb., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Grand Island hasn't been the same since Dickey's Barbecue Pit opened in August 2012. The local community has fallen in love with Dickey's pit smoked barbecue and can't seem to get enough of it. On Friday, November 9, the local community will get a mouthwatering treat when they visit this location. From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dickey's will be serving $1 Pulled Pork Big Barbecue sandwiches.
"Owning a Dickey's has been a joy," said owner Richard Cochran, who owns this location with his wife Cheryl and partners, Larry and Sue Tyler. "We enjoy getting to know people and making our customers feel like they are a part of our family."
Richard and Cheryl Cochran, along with their partners, Larry and Sue Tyler also own two Kearney locations; one of which is located in the Great Platte River Road Archway. After retiring from a long career with Schwan's, Richard Cochran and Larry Tyler decided to go into business together.
At Friday's grand opening event, Dickey's will not only be serving $1 Pulled Pork Big Barbecue sandwiches, but they will also be selecting three winners of free barbecue for an entire year.
This store is located at 217 E. Stolley Park Road, Suite I in the Silverwood Mall at the corner of Stolley Park Road and South Locust. Don't forget Dickey's also offers catering for any event big or small; call this store today at 308-210-3444.
About Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants
Dickey's Barbecue was founded by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. More than 70 years later, the Dallas-based family run barbecue franchise still offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids meals every Sunday. All meats are slow smoked on site in each restaurant. The fast-casual family-friendly concept has expanded to over 270 locations in 43 states and holds the title of the world's largest barbecue franchise. This year Nation's Restaurant News named Dickey's "Top Five Growth Chains" and they were also named "Best Franchise Deal" by QSR Magazine. For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for franchise opportunities call (866) 340-6188.
SOURCE Dickey's Barbecue
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks