|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 08:25 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NV Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NVE) announced that its board of directors today declared a cash dividend of $0.17 per share, payable on December 19, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 4, 2012.
These statements contain forward-looking statements regarding the future performance of NV Energy, Inc. (NV Energy) within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the discretion of NV Energy's Board of Directors with respect to the payment of future dividends based on its periodic review of various factors, such as current and prospective financial conditions, earnings and liquidity, prospective business conditions, regulatory factors, and dividend restrictions in NV Energy's and its subsidiaries' financing agreements. Additional cautionary statements regarding other risk factors that could have an effect on the future performance of NV Energy and its subsidiaries are contained in its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 and its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the quarters ended March 31, 2012, June 30, 2012, and September 30, 2012 each filed with the SEC. NV Energy undertakes no obligation to release publicly the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
SOURCE NV Energy, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher