|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 07:59 PM EST||
DEARBORN, Mich., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Ford C-MAX Hybrid outsells Toyota Prius v right out of the gate
The new Ford C-MAX Hybrid – America's most fuel-efficient and affordable hybrid utility – is now the best-selling hybrid utility vehicle after outselling Toyota Prius v, 3,182 units to 2,769, in just its first full month of sales. more...
Wes Sherwood | firstname.lastname@example.org | 313.390.5660
Ford achieves landmark October sales; small cars, F-Series lead the way
Total Ford U.S. sales grew across the portfolio in October. Cars and utility vehicles are both up 2 percent, F-Series pickups are up 8 percent, and Econoline and Transit Connect, 19 and 22 percent, respectively. Ford's commitment to deliver a fuel-efficient lineup of cars, utilities and trucks is winning over customers. more...
Erich Merkle | email@example.com | 313.806.4562
Ford Fusion ads show how all-new sedan sets itself apart
If there's one thing commentators agree on when talking about the Ford Fusion, it's that this is one midsize sedan people really notice. That's the theme of the surprising launch campaign for the all-new car, which debuted last week. more...
Craig Daitch | firstname.lastname@example.org | 313.594.7903
Ford, Microsoft celebrate five years of in-car connectivity leadership
Five years ago Ford and Microsoft came together to launch the benchmark for in-vehicle connectivity with the introduction of SYNC®. Recently, at the GigaOM Roadmap Conference, Ford and Microsoft announced the 5 millionth vehicle equipped with SYNC has been sold, and a continued shared vision for leadership in the development of the connected car. more...
Alan Hall | email@example.com | 313.594.3744
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 172,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com.
SOURCE Ford Motor Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher