|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 07:04 PM EST||
DAYTON, Ohio, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The mid-size vehicle class is ideal for many families. But often the class is lacking in performance. This is where the new 2013 Mazda6 in Dayton, OH comes in at Matt Castrucci Mazda, proving that family vehicles don't have to all bePhoto - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121107/CG08389 the same.
The Mazda6 sets itself apart as a sports sedan in the mid-size class by offering a six-cylinder engine that is capable of 272 horsepower and 269 lb-ft of torque. For those looking for a more efficient option, the Mazda6 also comes with a four-cylinder 2.5-liter engine that produces 170 horsepower while also getting 30 miles per gallon highway fuel economy.
As for the room that the Mazda6 provides, the front and back seats are very roomy and the rear seats are 60/40 split fold-down seats, allowing for convenient storage capacity. In addition, the trunk in the Mazda6 is the biggest in the class at 16.6 cubic feet. It's this combination of capacity and capability that allows the Mazda6 to be the perfect family vehicle.
SOURCE Matt Castrucci Mazda
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks