|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 04:56 PM EST||
CINCINNATI, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- With a flood of new trucks coming into the dealership at Mike Castrucci of Alexandria, the time is now for consumers to get a great deal. The dealership is currently offering specials on the outgoing 2012 Ford F-150 in Cincinnati, OH. With a choice between the 2012 and 2013 Ford F-150 models, consumers have options at Mike Castrucci of Alexandria.
There are a lot of reasons for consumers to choose the 2012 Ford F-150. The many trims and options alone make the F-150 a great choice for many, as consumers can customize the trucks to their needs. The F-150 is available with a 3.7-liter six-cylinder engine, 5.0-liter eight-cylinder and 6.2-liter eight-cylinder – with a plethora of options and trims available in each.
If consumers choose to go for the new 2013 Ford F-150, then Mike Castrucci of Alexandria is a great dealership for them as well. The F-150 can tow a best-in-class 11,300 pounds and haul 3,120 pounds – also best in the segment. The capabilities and options make the Ford F-150 a great choice, whether a 2012 or 2013 model.
Media Contact: Todd Williams Mike Castrucci of Alexandria, 877-558-5487, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mike Castrucci of Alexandria
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?